As in integral member of the Empowered for Excellence clinical team, this position will work with Empowered for Excellence clients and staff to promote efficient practices and treatment. Will work with clients to develop individualized treatment plans, provide evidenced based therapeutic interventions and coordinate with other team members to ensure integrated treatment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides initial assessment and diagnosis for potential clients.
2. Develops client-centered treatment plan goals, objectives and interventions specific to the therapeutic process.
3. Provide individual and group evidenced based practices to address needs and goals identified on the treatment plan.
4. Attend case consultation meetings as appropriate to foster integrated care model.
5. Communicate effectively with other staff members, family members, other agencies in the community as appropriate with a release of information signed as required by law.
6. Attend required staff meetings, trainings and individual or group supervision as scheduled and as required by licensure standards.
7. Complete required documentation in a timely manner as stated in the policy and procedure handbook.
8. Review and follow policies and procedures of the agency.
9. All other duties as assigned.
1. Demonstrate knowledge of the agency mission, vision, goals and philosophy as well as the policies and procedures.
2. Strives for high client satisfaction by providing assistance to coworkers and clients through the integrated care process.
3. Demonstrate consistent professionalism and teamwork.
4. Abide by the agencies and/or professional code of ethics.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Provide clinically appropriate services that address behavioral health concerns of youth clients
2. Ability to work independently in absence of supervisor.
3. Maintain licensure(s) and certification(s)
4. Practice effective treatment models as directed by the agency
5. Work as part of multidisciplinary team
6. Collaborate professionally and effectively with external providers
7. Possess a working knowledge of community resources and how to access them
8. Possess a working knowledge of child/adolescent development, cultural competency, and behavioral health.
Minimum of an LSW or LPC. Knowledge of substance abuse and mental health therapeutic interventions. LISW or LPCC preferred. Requires excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office and computerized scheduling systems.
Empowered for Excellence Behavioral Health
3170 W Central Ave Toledo, OH 43606 US
Copyright © 2020 Empowered for Excellence Behavioral Health - All Rights Reserved.